Value Added Manufacturing Services
Complex manufacturing solutions are what we do best and what truly differentiates us in the marketplace.
Examples of Successful Value Added Manufacturing Solutions
Thermoformed Medical Enclosure
- Wilbert engineers are involved in the design process collaboratively creating the external covers and internal attached components.
- The engineering and manufacturing teams collaborate to develop solid production ready manufacturing processes using automated vision assembly and quality systems.
- Once in production, KITS are produced separately to support each shipped product assembly.
- Each finished assembly has 25 parts and more than 900 components.
- Wilbert delivers these products throughout the world.
Injection-molded, painted, and assembled Fuel Pump Door
- Greater than 1200 configurations with greater than 10,000 options managed.
- Complex scheduling requirements with customer sequenced daily delivery.
- More than 45 paint colors including metallic finish
- More than 100 components assembled in each door
- Wilbert manages customer order requirements to fill 12-24 hr order demand while sequencing to the customer assembly line.