Hand & Automated Paint Lines
Wilbert Plastic Services Paint and Finish Capability:
In addition to custom injection molding and custom thermoforming, Wilbert Plastic Services provides both hand and automated paint line capabilities. At our Easley South Carolina manufacturing facility, we are able to mold and paint customer product using state-of-the-art paint technologies and finishes.
We provide painted services for both interior and exterior automotive, truck, recreation, agriculture, and industrial products using (7) Axis fully automated robots in a class 100,000 clean room paint booth. Our process includes (2) robots per booth for maximum coverage and repeatability, a highly efficient multi-control convection oven, and a part preparation process that includes bot wash and flame preparation for best finish results.
Important attributes to our paint system:
- Class “A” Fully Automated Paint Line
- Robotic part prep and clean
- Dedicated Clean Air Supply
- Dedicated temperature controlled mix room
- Robotic Primer Booth with Dual (7) Axis Fanuc Robots
- Extra Large Paint window for oversize part profiles
- Dual Robotic Base Coat Applicators using (7) Axis Fanuc paint application robots
- Electrostatic Paint Transfer providing most efficient paint coverage
- Dual Robotic Clear Coat Capability
- Multi Zone Final Cure Oven with cool down provision
We provide our products to valued customers in the following industries:
- Truck & Bus
- Consumer products
- Funeral services
- Aerospace & Rail
- Alternative Energy
- Industrial / Commercial Equipment
Get in touch with Wilbert Plastic Services today to learn more about our painting capabilities!