Process Paint Engineer
2930 Greenville Hwy Easley, SC 29640 (864) 859-7548
Employee Type: Full-Time Education: 2 year Degree Experience: At least 3 – 5 years
Michael Hachee Wilbert Plastic Services 2930 Greenville Hwy Easley, SC 29640
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must have working knowledge of Water wash booths, filtration, Booth air flow, booth balancing, AMU, rack design, part density, line capacity calculation, coatings, coat defects, robotics robot path needs, fluid delivery, pumps, closed loop flow control, electrostatics, spray guns, regulators, conveyors, flame treatment.
- · Trouble shooting paint defects to determine root cause.
- · Minimum of 3-5 years in this or similar position.
- · Able to perform maintenance on robots and assorted paint equipment is a plus.
- · Able to lead, guide and train people. Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk and hear. The employee must
frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. The employee will spend 85% of his/her time on the concrete floor. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.