Wilbert Plastic Services is a leading contract manufacturer of highly engineered thermoformed and injection molded components and assemblies for OEMs. We take great pride in our heritage and the outstanding reputation within the industries we serve. With injection molding and thermoforming plants strategically located throughout the United States, we are positioned to support the manufacturing needs within 60% of the major metropolitan areas of the United States.
We recognize our company is only as good as the people who come to work for us everyday. At Wilbert Plastic Services, we take great pride in hiring the best people to produce the best products and service our customers with exceptional pride.
Let us show you what opportunities are available at Wilbert Plastics Services, and why we are the best.
Current Career Opportunities
- Belmont, NC Corporate: Business Analyst
- Belmont, NC: Materials Manager
- Belmont, NC Corporate: Buyer
- Belmont,NC Corporate : Estimator
- Easley, SC: Quality Engineer
- Easley, SC: Injection Molding Maintenance Technician
- Easley, SC: Mold Setter
- Easley, SC: Tool/Die Repair
- Forest City, NC: Process Engineer
- Forest City, NC: Proecess Technician
- Forest CIty, NC: Tool/Die Repair
- Forest City, NC: Injection Molding Maintenance Technician
- Lebanon, KY: Process Engineer
- Lebanon, KY: Tool & Die Repair
- White Bear Lake MN: Materials/Logistics Manager
- White Bear Lake, MN: Maintenance Technician Class 1