Infinite Solutions & New Possibilities.
As North America’s largest industrial “heavy gauge” custom thermoformer, Wilbert Plastic Services offers the most innovative and comprehensive thermoforming services in the industry. We offer multiple solutions for thermoformed products including vacuum, pressure, twin sheet, and composite reinforced products.
Our in house Design and Engineering team take your products from concept to production. Our capabilities include design and fixture production, internal tooling, extensive assembly, and robotic machining.
Wilbert Plastic Services provide component assemblies to many different industries including automotive, truck, agriculture, funeral services, aerospace, recreation, and healthcare. We successfully produce products that are sourced and shipped globally.
Thermoformed Product Services
- CNC / Robotic Trimming
- Value-added assembly
- Product assembly & Testing
- Secondary assembly, bonding, inserting
- Helium leak testing (fuel tanks)
- Ultrasonic heat plate welding
- Composite reinforced products (CRT)
- Laminate structures including paint film
Wilbert CRT – Composite Reinforced Thermoforming
Wilbert Plastics Services has developed a manufacturing process that takes advantage of the strengths of two technologies; thermoforming and composites.
By combining the thermoforming process with the structural integrity of the composite reinforced feature, we can offer the following benefits.
- Structurally reinforced product from the backside of the thermoformed skin.
- A non painted Class A finish resulting in a Class A appearance; whether it is a solid color, solid color with clear protection, metallic with clear top layer, chrome or any innovative pattern design such as a carbon mesh etc.
- A safer and cleaner work environment, as CRT is a Green process. It eliminates VOC’s in the composite resins and VOC’s from post painting.
- Lower tooling cost, making it an excellent choice for low volume production parts requiring structural, high quality appearance.
- Decrease in total resin used results in lower weight of finished goods
Fuel Tank Technology
Wilbert Plastic Services is committed to product innovation and utilizes the latest technology and deep industry experience to develop top-of-the-line solutions, including a series of CARB and EPA compliant fuel tanks with our state-of-the-art twin sheet pressure forming. Our fuel tank products are a safe and cost-effective alternative to blowmolded and rotomolded products allowing manufacturer to stay ahead of the industry requirements.
Wilbert plastic services has two state-of-the-art thermoforming facilities with more than 400,000 sq feet of manufacturing space located in NC and MN.
Contact Us to discuss your thermoforming requirements or product concept today.